your safety and health and that of our employees is our top priority.
For this reason, according to the recommendations of the Robert Koch institute, the most important safety, hygiene and disinfection standards have been introduced with regard to covid-19:
- Access to the entrance and reception area, as well as all public areas, is only permitted with a mouth-nose-mask.
- Measures to comply with the minimum distance requirements are implemented in all public areas inform of special markings and are continuously monitored and controlled by the hotel staff.
- All guests and employees are asked to avoid direct contact and to keep a safety distance of 1.5 meters in all hotel areas.
- Strict cleaning measures with special disinfectants and an increased cleaning frequency are carried out in all public areas, hotel rooms and heavily used surfaces such as key cards, door handles, light switches, elevator buttons etc.
- Instructions on the elevators ask you to use them individually. Alternatively, you can also use the stairs.
- Automatic doors or entrance doors are open during rush hour for better ventilation and contact reduction.
- In the restaurant area you will be seated at tables that keep a minimum distance of 1.5 meters and are cleaned with a disinfectant before and after every use of a new guest.
- All employees are regularly trained in hygiene measures. Instructions for action with information about covid-19 are available to our employees.
- If you feel sick and have symptoms such as fever, a sore throat or a nervous cough, please do not travel and go see a doctor as soon as possible.
- If symptoms of illness occur during your stay, please call a doctor and stay in your room.
- We prefer electronic payment via a card terminal (V-Pay, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Apple Pay, etc.), and we are happy to send you checks via email by request.